Agile Capital Pty Ltd, ACN 101 279 458, trading as Agile Capital, (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) collects information about you
for the purposes you agree to in this Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent. When you sign below, you
agree we can, consistently with Australia’s privacy and credit reporting laws, collect, use and exchange credit
and personal information about you for those purposes.
Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent
We are collecting credit and personal information (information) about you, as applicable:
o To source for you, or a company of which you are a director:
- Consumer credit for personal, household, domestic or residential investment purposes;
- Commercial credit for business purposes; or
- Other services stated in this Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent (Consent); or o To support a guarantor application you will provide.
As your broker, we require the information we collect from you to assess your credit, or guarantor, application
or the credit application of a company of which you are a director, source a suitable credit provider and any
required insurances and to manage the application process, where required. If you do not provide the
information sought we may be unable to process your application, or the company’s application, or we may be
limited in the other services we can offer you or the company.
Your information – Collection and Credit Reporting Body (‘CRB’) Disclosures
When we collect information from you in the credit application process, we use that information in a number
of ways to assess your credit application and to source a suitable credit provider or lessor and/or insurance
provider. We may:
- Disclose your identification information to a CRB if you wish us to obtain a report on your behalf;
- Use any information the CRB provides in that report to assist us to preliminarily assess your consumer credit or guarantor application
- Disclose your personal information to an insurer or insurers to source any insurances you wish to obtain
- Disclose your credit information to a credit provider or credit providers to apply for finance on your behalf
The information we obtain from you is used, subject to compliance with Australia’s privacy and credit
reporting laws, only for the purposes listed in this Consent and is not disclosed to any other person except with
your permission or as permitted, or required, by law.
As part of providing our services to you, we may undertake tasks for a credit provider which are reasonably
necessary to manage the application process. When doing so, we are acting as agent for the credit provider,
with the same privacy law requirements applying to both of us.
We may submit your application to one or more credit providers. Those credit providers and their website
addresses are set out in the Schedule at the end of this document.
A credit provider, to whom we submit an application, may disclose information about you to, and collect
information about you from, from one or more CRBs.
The website of each credit provider contains details of each CRB with which it deals and other detail about
information held about you and describes your key rights. This detail, may be described on the credit
statement and consent, and includes –
- That the CRB may include information the credit provider discloses about you to other credit providers to assess your credit worthiness
- That, if you become overdue in making consumer credit payments or you commit a serious credit infringement, the credit provide may disclose this information to a CRB
- How you can obtain the credit provider’s and/or CRB’s policies about managing your credit information
- Your right to access and/or correct information held about you and to complain about conduct that may breach the privacy and credit reporting laws Your right to request a CRB not to undertake pre- screening for purposes of direct marketing by a credit provider
- Your right to request a CRB not to release information about you if you believe you are a victim of fraud
This detail will also be included by the credit provider who approves your application in the privacy disclosure
statement and consent document it will provide to you.
Each credit provider website includes information on how to contact the credit provider and how to obtain a
copy of its privacy documents in a form that suits you (e.g. hardcopy or email).
You have the right to ask:
- Us to provide you with all the information we hold about you
- Us to correct the information we hold if it is incorrect
- The CRB not to use your information for direct marketing assessment purposes, including prescreening
- The CRB to provide you with a copy of the information it holds about you
You can gain access to the information we hold about you by contacting our Privacy Officer at the address
above or by telephone on 1300 30 40 91 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases an
administration fee may be charged to cover the cost of providing the information.
you ask us.
You can contact the CRB by telephone on 1300 30 40 91 or email at email@example.com.
Disclosure and Consent
By signing below, you agree we may:
- Use your personal and credit information: o To assess your consumer or commercial credit and/or guarantee application and/or to assess a credit application by a company of which you are a director o To source any finances you required o To source any insurances you require o As the law authorises or requires;
- Disclose to, and obtain from, any prospective credit provider or insurer, information about you that is reasonably necessary to obtain the finance and insurances you require;
- Obtain from, and disclose to, any third party, information about you, the applicant(s) or guarantor(s) that is reasonably necessary to assist you obtain the finance and insurances required;
- Provide your information, including your credit report(s), to one or more of the credit providers specified in the Schedule of Credit Providers below so they can assess your application, or the application of a company of which you are a director, or your suitability as a guarantor
- Provide credit information about you to a guarantor, or prospective guarantor;
- Provide you, or the company of which you are a director, with offers or information of other goods or services we,
- Disclose your personal and credit information to the extent permitted by law to other organisations that provide us with services, such as contractors, agents, printers, mail houses, lawyers, document custodians, securitisers and computer systems consultants or providers, so they can perform those services for us. This includes our overseas service providers; and
- Disclose your personal information to any other organisation that may wish to acquire, or has acquired, an interest in our business or any rights under your contract with us, or the contract with us of a company of which you are a director.
A CRB disclosing consumer credit information to one or more credit providers specified in the
Schedule of Credit Providers below for the purpose of assessing your application for consumer or
commercial credit or your guarantor application, and/or assessing a credit application by a company
of which you are a director
- When you are a prospective guarantor, a credit provider using that information to assess your suitability as a guarantor
- A credit provider disclosing your credit information (including information obtained by it from a CRB) to a guarantor, or a prospective guarantor
- A credit provider disclosing to another credit provider, for a particular purpose, information it holds about you
Where the applicant, or guarantor, is a company of which you are a director, you consent to the use of your
information, in addition to the company’s information, in each of the ways listed above.
SCHEDULE OF CREDIT PROVIDERS
Name and ABN of Financier – Each and any of;
Australian Financial Group Ltd (ABN 11 066 385 822), Alleasing Pty Ltd (ABN 96 008 655 025), Bendigo Bank Limited (ABN
11 068 049 178), Better Rent (TFS) Pty Ltd (ABN 97 135 921 489), BOQ Equipment Finance Limited (ABN 78 008 492 582),
Capital Finance Australia Ltd (ABN 23 069 663 136), Cash Resources Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 48 784 573 234), CBFC Limited
(ABN 26 008 519 462), Esanda Finance Corporation Limited (ABN 64 004 346 043), Finecorp Financial Services Pty Limited
(ABN 71 072 066 141) Flexirent Capital Pty Ltd (ABN 93 064 046 046), Geared Asset Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 61 134 689 339),
GE Capital Australia (ABN 60 008 534 562), GE Capital Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 72 910 500 602), GE Commercial Corporation
(Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 28 000 974 747) & GE Commercial Pty Ltd (ABN 53 086 920 747); Iden Group Pty Ltd (ABN 81 095
728 877), Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited (ABN 38 002 674 982); Macquarie Equipment Rentals Pty Ltd (ABN 44 112 079
268); Melbourne Finance Broking Pty Ltd (ABN 14 649 212 561); Morris Finance Ltd (ABN 70 083 630 139); National
Australia Bank Ltd (ABN 12 004 044 937), Orix Australia Corporation Limited (ABN 79 002 992 681), Scottish Pacific Business
Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 79 008 636 388), Suncorp – Metway Limited (ABN 66 010 831 722), Macquarie Bank Ltd (ABN46 008
583 542); Thorn Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 63 008 454 439); Westpac Banking Corporation Ltd (ABN 33 007 457 141).